Usui Holy Fire®III Reiki I & II ONLINE late summer/early fall full days – times might be changed slightly – it depends on what timezones attendees are from. 10:30 am cst – 8 pm if west coast participants but if no west coast participants 9 am cst – 6:30 pm cst.
Usui Holy Fire®III Master ONLINE Spring 2024
ICRT Animal Reiki I & II ONLINE Fall 2023 full days
CUSTOM Training offered for Reiki for minimum of two people – set your own dates and times at no additional cost.
Experience the energy of a Healing Pulse, Usui Reiki and Usui Holy Fire Reiki (includes a Reiki Holy Fire meditation). Click link to be brought to YouTube to see special video https://youtu.be/miIGCceYSTA
Usui Holy Fire®III Reiki I & II ONLINE
Reiki I & II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing ones energy field.
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
- 192 page class manual (from the International Center for Reiki)
- Class certificate
- 1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
Usui/Holy Fire®III Reiki Master – ONLINE
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire® Master training into one three-day class which is usually taught during a three day weekend. Class times are typically 9am to 6:30pm each day however will be adjusted to take into account different timezones of students.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
World Peace Reiki
This class makes use of World Peace Reiki energy which has all the qualities of the Holy Fire III energy and includes a higher vibration that actively creates feelings of peace within each student. Also included in this class is the Empowered by the River of Peace Experience and the World Peace Ignition which establishes and strengthens the World Peace Reiki energy and empowers one to actively manifest peace in the world. This type of peace is similar to the peace Usui Sensei received on Mt. Kurama when he was given the gift of Reiki. The World Peace Ignition also empowers each student to teach the World Peace version of this class to others. To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory. Learn more about World Peace Reiki.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Empowered by the River of Peace Experience.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements) including the World Peace Ignition.
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Peace Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master including the World Peace Ignition.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
- 186-page class manual and class certificate.
- 1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
ICRT Animal Reiki I & II
Animal Reiki I & II are taught together during a two-day class and includes two Animal Reiki Placements (attunements). For those who want to share Reiki with animals, this beginning training is comprehensive. Upon completion, you can offer Animal Reiki treatments to all species of animals.
The Animal Reiki energy received in this course is a unique Reiki energy given to us as a special life force energy for the animals. The Placements given in the ICRT Animal Reiki I & II class will attune and unify the Animal Reiki symbol with each student’s existing Reiki energy and symbols and allow the practitioner to channel the Animal Reiki energy.
This course includes practitioner skills, tools, and techniques needed to share Reiki with the animals. It is a combination of lecture, discussion, and practice and is open to all Reiki lineages. The information and techniques for both levels include:
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is completed. Please commit to additional time to practice Animal Reiki with animal members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to completely gain the experience and confidence you need to use the Animal Reiki training.
- The history of ICRT Animal Reiki.
- Animal Reiki defined and discussion of priorities for animals.
- An Usui Reiki symbols refresher.
- The Animal Reiki symbol—The Tree of Life.
- Animal Reiki I & II Placements.
- Animal Reiki techniques for in-person and distant sessions, including preparation exercises and healing technique meditations: Animal Reiki Grounding Exercise, Whole Body Awareness Exercise, Divine Animal Circle Healing Technique, Healing Compassion Fatigue, and Animal Grief Healing Meditation.
- Discussion on giving Animal Reiki full sessions in person or live online, including session preparation, receiving the animal’s consent for Reiki, various Animal Reiki session environments, and developing your own Animal Reiki style.
- Review of common healing issues for animals, including disharmony, unfulfilled purpose, loneliness, grief, confusion, illness, compassion fatigue, end of life, animals and children, and behavioral problems.
- Distant Animal Reiki techniques for single animals or groups, candidates for distant Reiki, and how to use photos, written notes, Facetime, or live webcams for distant sessions.
- How to give Reiki to many species of animals.
- Balancing empathy and compassion, compassion fatigue and practitioner self-care, and end-of-life support, whether natural death or compassionate euthanasia.
- Practice time working with animals in person or online.
- Review of how to create a thriving Animal Reiki practice, including in the formal or professional environments of veterinary offices, zoos or wildlife rehab facilities, animal shelters, therapy animal organizations, animal sanctuaries, and ways you might use Reiki in these settings.
- The ICRT Animal Reiki I & II Manual, authored by Colleen Benelli, Sioux Strong, Robyn Benelli, and Pamela Allen-LeBlanc.
- A class certificate.
- A one-year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
Prerequisite – Anyone with Reiki II or higher from any lineage.
Cost – $430.00 with a $175.00 non-refundable deposit.
First of the Month FREE Energy Work Mini-healing – at 7 pm cst using Emotion Code, Healing Pulse and more
Offering FREE healing energy work using the Healing Pulse or releasing energy emotions that can be the basis for pain, anxiety and more. A full paid session uses many more tools/modalities but this is a good way to see if you connect with my energy.
This was started due to covid as a way of giving back with weekly shows. On May 4, 2023 I celebrated my 3rd anniversay with my 142 show. I thank all my regulars who have supported me through those shows. Starting in June 2023 I will only be offering free mini-healing once a month.
The session will begin with a group healing pulse (about 10 minutes in), followed by a mix of individual requests and at least two more group healing pulses. We typically will end of the show with brain balancing, aura stengthening and Healing Pulses To Go.
Stop on by and see if you can feel the energy!
Facebook – tinyurl.com/hbsj-fb
Youtube – tinyurl.com/hbsj-yt
Watch this Youtube video regarding what happens during a typical Thursday night mini-healing.